2022 Golf Cart / UTV Parade
Theme: Christmas in July
Friday, July 22, 2022
CASH PRIZES AWARDED FOR:
Most Creative - $200
Best Theme - $200
Best Costume - $200
** Before Parade: MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF INSURANCE IF NOT A CART ALREADY LICENSED BY THE CITY OF MADISON**
- Carts/UTVs are to be decorated according to the theme CHRISTMAS IN JULY (use your imagination!)
- No offensive material or messaging and no alcohol
- Driver must be at least 16 year of age and possess a current valid driver’s license
- No towing, pushing or pulling of anything
- Number of passengers on vehicle cannot exceed number of vehicle seats
- Judges decisions are final
- Proof of insurance must be provided PRIOR to Friday, July 22, 2022.
Parade Route: Parade lineup will begin at 6:00 p.m. at Madison/Milton Bridge. Parade will start at 7:00 and will travel west to Broadway. Vehicles will circle at Broadway and will head back to Bicentennial Park. Each participating vehicle will line up on Vaughn by Bicentennial Park so that the judges can make their final decisions. At this point, spectators and parade fans will have the opportunity to vote for PEOPLE’S CHOICE by purchasing tickets at the Jefferson County United Way booth. Each entrant will have a numbered container assigned to them for collecting tickets. The most money collected designates the PEOPLE’S CHOICE. The prize will be a $200 gift certificate from Cunningham’s Golf Carts, Louisville, KY.
6:00 – at lineup, number will be assigned, proof of insurance inspected, waiver signed, and entry fee collected if not already paid.
Complete our Registration form on this page OR Download the form and send it to our office
Online Registration Closes at 12 pm on Friday, July 22
You will be able to register in person
All Rights Reserved.